Thursday, November 24, 2011

10 Things I'm Thankful For

With the Thanksgiving season upon us, I thought I'd join the fun and share a few things I'm grateful for (besides my God-given talent and rugged good looks).

In no particular order after the first:



My Family: They rock. Nuff said.



Honeycomb cereal: Makes for a great midnight snack (not to mention the Vitamin D!)



My Best Bud: Your best bud pales in comparison (trust me on this).



80's Thrash Metal: Rocked my world as a teenager.



My mischievous pug: He's no Lassie, but you could do a lot worse than Buddy.



Peanut Butter: Do you really need a reason?



90's Alternative Music: It still rocks.



Great Filmmakers: Nobody better than Kubrick.



Bacon: Makes everything taste better.



Kidney Transplants: Gave my wife a whole new lease on life after 9 years of dialysis.

Are you an organ donor? Takes 30 seconds, just go HERE and register. Oh, by the way, it saves lives. Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment